The Golden Visa – how to get a residence permit in Switzerland

If you are thinking of moving your residency to Switzerland, we can help you. By purchasing a property in the Gold, Silver or Bronze category, you have the opportunity to obtain a Swiss residence permit. For a personal consultation, please contact us via the contact form or at

See all chalets!